PWG> August Printer Working Group Meetings

David_Kellerman at nls.com David_Kellerman at nls.com
Thu Jun 12 15:31:14 EDT 1997

Sorry about that last message (reposting of Don's original) -- my clumsy
fingers.  What I had intended to do was pass along a note from a friend
up at Microsoft, who said:

    If you do choose to stay in a hotel - book immediately!  Bellevue is
    regularly running out of hotel space, just two days ago I had some
    business contacts having to stay at an airport hotel because they
    couldn't get rooms in Bellevue or Seattle.

Heads up!

::  David Kellerman         Northlake Software      503-228-3383
::  david_kellerman at nls.com Portland, Oregon        fax 503-228-5662