JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Mon Jun 16 13:36:19 EDT 1997

[Sorry for the cross-posting, but this message must get out to *everyone*
 as soon as possible...]

The hotel is asking that we have a firm attendance count by Wednesday,
June 18 (that is, the day after tomorrow) for the series of PWG meetings
to be held Monday thru Friday, June 23-27 (ie, NEXT WEEK).

If you have not already sent me a message with the dates of the meetings
you plan to attend--OR IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR PLANS since sending me a
message--then please send me (jkm at underscore.com) a message BEFORE NOON EDT
on Wednesday, June 18.

Following are the lists of people who claim to be attending the various
PWG meetings scheduled for next week.  If you have already sent an RSVP
(aka "ping") message, then please be sure your name is listed under the
appropriate meeting(s):

P1394 (Monday-Tuesday, June 23-24)

    Alan Berkema
    Brian Batchelder
    Danny Mitchell
    Don Wright
    Frank Zhao
    Fumio Nagasaka
    Greg LeClair
    Hamid Shenavai
    Jeff Rackowitz
    Larry Stein
    Richard Andrade
    Shigeru Ueda

IPP (Wednesday-Thursday, June 25-26)

    Angelo Caruso
    Bob Pentecost
    Carl-Uno Manros
    Charles Gordon
    Chuck Adams
    Don Wright
    Frank Zhao
    Greg LeClair    (Wed only)
    Jasper Wong
    Jay Martin
    Jeff Copeland
    Jeff Rackowitz
    Lloyd Young     (Thurs only)
    Richard Landau
    Richard Schneider
    Robert Herriot
    Scott Isaacson
    Shigeru Ueda
    Stuart Rowley
    Tom Hastings

JMP (Thursday nite, Friday, June 26-27)

    Angelo Caruso
    Bob Pentecost
    Chuck Adams
    Don Wright
    Jeff Rackowitz
    Lloyd Young
    Richard Landau
    Stuart Rowley
    Tom Hastings

Folks, we really need to have ACCURATE counts of attendees, so if you're
planning to attend one or more of next week's meetings, then by all means
please send me a message NOW if you haven't already done so.  Similarly,
if your plans have changed such that you will not be attending one or more
meetings (or if I have you down for the wrong meetings), please let me know
ASAP.

Thanks for your cooperation.

	...jay

--  JK Martin               |  Email:   jkm at underscore.com          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --