PWG> I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-02.txt

PWG> I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-02.txt

PWG> I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-02.txt

Internet-Drafts at Internet-Drafts at
Wed Jul 9 09:46:49 EDT 1997

 A Revised Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
 directories. This draft is a work item of the Printer MIB Working Group of
 the IETF.

       Title     : Printer MIB
       Author(s) : R. Turner
       Filename  : draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-02.txt
       Pages     : 176
       Date      : 07/08/1997

This document provides definitions of models and manageable objects for
printing environments. The objects included in this MIB apply to physical,
as well as logical entities within a printing device. This MIB definition
makes explicit references to the Host Resources MIB (RFC 1514), as well as
the Interfaces Group of MIB-II (RFC 1213).

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
     "get draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-02.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
Internet-Drafts directories are located at:
     o  Africa:
     o  Europe:
     o  Pacific Rim:
     o  US East Coast:
     o  US West Coast:
Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.
Send a message to:  mailserv at In the body type:
     "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-02.txt".
NOTE: The mail server at can return the document in
      MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
      command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
      a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
      "multipart" MIME messages (i.e., documents which have been split
      how to manipulate these messages.

implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the Internet-Draft.

        server="mailserv at"

FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-02.txt