Jay Martin jkm at underscore.com
Fri Oct 17 13:26:15 EDT 1997

--------------F8736C7660E1652EA9B2EB50

IANA has responded to our request for a private enterprise number
for the Printer Working Group.

The PWG's private enterprise number is: 2699

Therefore, the PWG may now assign MIB OIDs under the SNMP SMI
OID tree: 1.3.6.1.4.2699

Since registration of these numbers is quite critical, the PWG
must take on the topic of OID registrations at the upcoming meeting
in Boulder, CO, the week of Oct 27.

Don: can you ensure an adequate time slot is allocated to lay down
     the guidelines and procedures for PWG OID assignements?

	...jay

--  JK Martin               |  Email:   jkm at underscore.com          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
--------------F8736C7660E1652EA9B2EB50