PWG> Oops - Monterey plenary

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 17 14:25:31 EDT 1998

Being the FIN chair I guess I had trouble delivering and recording the plenary
simultaneously. I've amended the plenary minutes to include FIN (at the bottom)
as follows. Please obtain the file again if your copy does not include fin.

Finisher MIB
The Finisher MIB underwent what we expect to be it's final working session in
Monterey where a few minor changes were made. The MIB will not be issued for
last call. Thanks to Duplo, this time, for bringing their Finisher Industry
expertise to bear on the topic. Duplo has also proposed a BOF in Toronto to
discuss the idea of using the Finisher MIB, or at least a common set of data,
as the basis for forming a working group to standardize the printer to finisher
interface for status, control and management.

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems