Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Jan 26 17:59:58 EST 2000

Don,

For me only alternative 1) is acceptable. I can possibly move to other days
within that week, but I will be in Japan on the scheduled week and the week
after, which rules out alternatives 2) and 3). I already have my
non-refundable ticket for Australia plus Japan and I want us to be firm and
stick to what we plan, in particular for these kind of long foreign trips
that require signatures on 3 management levels in big organizations like
ours.

Also, I still urgently need to get firm information about the PWG meeting
location and hotels, as I need to plan for other meetings with our Fuji
Xerox people while in Tokyo.

Carl-Uno