Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Feb 4 19:53:16 EST 2000

Here's the thread of discussion about IEEE ISTO Copyright for PWG proposed
standards, such as the "IPP: Production Printing Attributes - Set1" spec and
the "IPP: Exception Attributes for Documents and Pages" spec.

ISSUE:  When do we put in the copyright?

Do we need to put such a copyright in immediately for each PWG-Draft, or do
we put in it after Last Call for a PWG Proposed Standard, or when it becomes
an Approved PWG Standard?

Tom