PWG> AREAweb listing for Printer Working Group.

PWG> AREAweb listing for Printer Working Group.

PWG> AREAweb listing for Printer Working Group.

update at update at
Tue Jan 9 13:07:36 EST 2001

A Pre-launch announcement to all current Free AREAweb Business Link

Because of added features and new enhancements to our local search
directories, your Printing category listing in 800 is now more
valuable than ever!  The reason...AREAweb is just a few days away
from our National Launch.
According to our records:
Printer Working Group serves the 800 area code region in the Printing

It's important that you take a few minutes to update your current
listing information for Free.  Go to:
and follow the instructions for the Free listing.  Your current
submission will be replaced shortly.

Our new programming will use your 35 word description and listing
of brands and specialties to help users find your site easier and
more accurately than ever before.

Drive even more local targeted traffic to your website.  Lock in
a Premiere, Enhanced or Banner position...

Premiere Position - As low as $20.80 per month guarantees "first in
category" placement in the category of your choice.  This includes
a highlighted text background as well as a complimentary listing.
There is only one Premiere Position per category, so pick the category
that fits your business.  Position yourself in front of your major
competitors...all for less than $1.00 a day.  Lock in your category
Now!  Go to and follow the Premiere Position

Enhanced Service Description - As low as $7.45 per month for an Enhanced
Position and full display of your 35 word personalized description.
Positioning is on a first come, first served basis.  To lock in AREAweb's
Special 12 month offer, go to: and follow
the Enhanced links.

AREAweb Budget Banner Placement - As low as $67 per month.  Includes any
size banner up to 486x85.  You provide us with your banner or we can
create a banner for you. Contact: sales at for complete details.

About and its Internet Area Code Network serve the United States
and its over 230 area codes.  These 230+ localized directories allow
users to find local websites, events and advertising.  To read more about and its network, go to

------------------------------------------------------------------------- uses this email only to contact companies that are currently
participating in one of our listing programs.  If you believe this email
has reached you in error, please reply with the word "remove" in the
subject line.