PWG> Regarding Your Business

nh66nh78 at yahoo.com nh66nh78 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 07:18:54 EST 2001

YOUR BUSINESS OR PRODUCT PROMOTED TO MILLIONS!

=========>AIMTARGET, specializes in Mass Email Marketing.

We can promote your Business, Product
or Service to millions of people within hours!

AimTarget offers the following services:

Direct Mass Mailing – General mass emailing to target the entire internet audience.
Targeted Mass Mailing – Target by domain, country, state, city, zip code or keyword.

We maintain an email database 140 million Active Email Addresses
all deliverable.

"Many business people are finding out that they can now advertise in
ways that they never could have afforded in the past.  The cost of
sending mass e-mail is extremely low, and the response rate is high
and quick." - USA TODAY

Now you know why you receive so many email advertisements...
 ===> Mass Email Advertising is Extremely Profitable!

To order our AIMTARGET services or if you would like
additional information, feel free to call
our sales department: (818) 464-3740.

We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of the new millennium
To be removed please email ad46ft73 at yahoo.com with the word "remove" in the subject line.