PWG> IPP Production Printing Attributes

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 20 00:24:08 EST 2001

Bob, I appreciate your efforts to help map IPP and JDF. Do you think this
mapping is an effective bridge between the groups? Would it be better for
IPP to "adopt" JDF (i.e. via opaque container)? Can something be done to
influence CIP4 to "embrace" IPP? This is what I had in mind when I (and
several others, on several occasions) recommended a more "formal" relation
between CIP4 and PWG.
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

"Herriot, Robert" <Robert.Herriot at pahv.xerox.com>