Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 18 16:58:19 EDT 2001

Can't it be simple?

If the topic pertains to one DL... copy only that DL.

If the topic pertains primarily to one DL but may also pertain to multiple
DLs... send to the primary DL and, in addition, to PWG.org

If the topic pertains to multiple DLs with no particular primary... just
send to PWG.org
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

"Hastings, Tom N" <hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com>