ElliottBradshaw at oaktech.com ElliottBradshaw at oaktech.com
Tue Jan 14 13:44:56 EST 2003

PWG folks,

This is a reminder that we are forming the Character Repertoires working
group.  We have had two teleconferences, and the current thinking (in draft
form) is posted at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Character-Repertoires/CRimplementorsGuide.htm

We will review this at our BOF session next week in Maui.

Comments and participation are welcome.  We'd especially like input from
anyone who:

  -was involved in this aspect of the Bluetooth BPP
    or
  -works at Microsoft.

Comments should go to me or to cr at pwg.org (not to this list).

  Regards,