Rick Seeler rseeler at adobe.com
Wed Jan 29 18:46:57 EST 2003

Tom,

In your template, you mention that you should publish a "xxx-rev.doc" file in
addition to a "xxx.doc" and other versions of a specification.  Why do we need
to publish both a "xxx.doc" and an "xxx-rev.doc" when you can view the changes
in the Word document by just changing a Word setting ("Final Showing Markup" as
opposed to "Final")?  This seems to be overkill.  Obviously my question does not
apply to the "xxx.pdf" versions; the "xxx-rev.pdf" version is still needed.

-Rick