PWG> Process document updated

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Mar 11 10:59:56 EST 2003

I agree... xyz
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

"McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>
Sent by: owner-pwg at pwg.org
03/11/2003 08:36 AM

        To:     "'don at lexmark.com'" <don at lexmark.com>, Dennis
Carney/Boulder/IBM at IBMUS
        cc:     pwg at pwg.org
        Subject:        RE: PWG> Process document updated

Hi,

Rather than introducing "wg" in quotes, I suggest we take up
Dennis' idea of 'xyz' everywhere.  Especially because a
Working Group that produces more than one standard needs a
separate acronym for _each_ standard.  So sometimes it's
"xyz" (just the working group short name) and sometimes
(in the simple filename) it's "xyzacro" (where "acro" is
for example "doc" in the "ippdoc" Document Object spec).

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc