Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 26 14:37:48 EST 2003

I've already anticipated the NYC fear factor (and responded to input I've
received,privately) by recommending we move NYC to Provo in October. This
has no effect on our schedule. Novell has already agreed.

Please let's not launch a raging debate about how appropriate one fear is
vs another.
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

"Gail Songer" <gsonger at peerless.com>