PWG> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Rearranging PWG schedule

PWG> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Rearranging PWG schedule

PWG> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Rearranging PWG schedule

Harry Lewis harryl at
Wed Mar 26 14:37:48 EST 2003

I've already anticipated the NYC fear factor (and responded to input I've
received,privately) by recommending we move NYC to Provo in October. This
has no effect on our schedule. Novell has already agreed.

Please let's not launch a raging debate about how appropriate one fear is
vs another.
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

"Gail Songer" <gsonger at>
03/26/2003 12:11 PM
        To:     "Farrell, Lee" <Lee.Farrell at>, Harry
Lewis/Boulder/IBM at IBMUS, <pwg at>
        Subject:        RE: PWG> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Rearranging PWG

For those of you with travel restrictions, do you have enough history with
them to have an idea of how long they might last?  Will we have to wait
out the war and the orange alert?
I don’t know about anyone else, but personally, I’m not too thrilled about
traveling to New York.  (Says the girl who lives near a potential target
for North Korean missiles)