PWG> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Rearranging PWG schedule

PWG> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Rearranging PWG schedule

PWG> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Rearranging PWG schedule

Harry Lewis harryl at
Wed Mar 26 14:43:32 EST 2003

We can try (to nail the next meeting quickly). This is why I posted the
scheduling guide. For those who need to reschedule flights to avoid
penalty... my suggestion is to book into Provo in October. I don't believe
rescheduling the entire year is feasible.

If we churn on this (which it looks like we are) ... some people will be
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

thrasher at
Sent by: owner-pwg at
03/26/2003 12:02 PM
        To:     pwg at
        Subject:        Re: PWG> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Rearranging PWG

Since there are time constraints for the near term, can we just get the
very next F2F meeting scheduled
ASAP and look at further re-arrangements at that F2F...????

For me...using keywords instead of numbers.......:)

June 2-6    (preferable)
June 16-20  (acceptable)

Location options (no preference)... for either week.

"Farrell, Lee" <Lee.Farrell at> on 03/26/2003 01:54:34

Sent by:    owner-pwg at

To:    "Harry Lewis" <harryl at>, <pwg at>
Subject:    PWG> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Rearranging PWG schedule

What's the fundamental goal here?  To revisit the schedule for all future
meetings in the year, or just up to (but not including) October?

Is there any reason not to try to "squeeze in" four [newly scheduled]
meetings into the remainder of the year?  [For example, June 2-6, August
4-9, October 6-10 (why not still hold this in New York?), and December 1-5
seem reasonable goals for future meetings.  Eight week separation on
average, but still allowing four face-to-face meetings for the rest of the

Given that this organization has already cut down this year's schedule of
meetings to only five, I would think that we should avoid reducing it to
four if we can.

Any thoughts?

Lee Farrell
Canon Development Americas