TAYLOR,BOB (HP-Vancouver,ex1) bobt at hp.com
Wed Mar 26 15:45:12 EST 2003

At least in the case of HP, this travel ban is blanket (i.e., not
based on destination) - though there was an earlier ban (probably
a month old) for ~ten countries in the middle east.

bt

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/misc/DCRecovery.pdf>
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/misc/DCRecovery.pdf

As you can see, two weeks in June appear to be the best alternatives. Please
identify any conflicts / alignments I have missed. We need to settle on the
next meeting date quickly so people can reschedule their canceled flights.
People flying AA seem to have the shortest amount of time and we may not be
able to reschedule within their 2 day deadline! In this case I recommend
these people reschedule for the Provo meeting in October.

PLEASE HOLD DISCUSSION OF THIS TOPIC ON pwg at pwg.org NOT pwg-announce!

Harry Lewis
Chairman - ISTO Printer Working Group
IBM Printing Systems
(See attached file: C.htm)

#### C.htm has been removed from this note on March 26, 2003 by Harry Lewis

(See attached file: C.htm)

(See attached file: C.htm)