ElliottBradshaw at oaktech.com ElliottBradshaw at oaktech.com
Fri Mar 28 08:46:37 EST 2003

Harry and ISTO have set up phone bridges for next week.

The CR session will be Monday (3/31) at 12:30-2:00 Pacific, aka 3:30-5:00
Eastern.

To take part:
  Dial-In #: +1 719-457-0335
  Participant Password: 400908#

Our main agenda is to turn pages and comment on:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Character-Repertoires/wd-pcr10-20030317.html

Pete Zehler has added a reference to this in the Semantic Model.  His
comment:

  The latest version of the SM now includes Character Repertoire.  I have
 posted a preliminary version linked to the SM web site (or directly at
 ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/PWG-Semantic-Model-Latest.pdf)
 Take a look at three locations in the document and let me know if it's OK.
 The locations are Figure 5, Table 6 and the reference in section 11. (All
 sorted alphabetically) I know the reference will need to be updated as
your
 document progresses.

Near the end of Monday's meeting I plan to ask the group what we need to
address to prepare for Last Call on this.

Elliott Bradshaw
Director, Software Engineering
Oak Technology Imaging Group
781 638-7534