McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Sat Jan 22 18:10:13 EST 2005

Hi,

By the way, the link to the final version of DMTF CIM/2.9
(5 January 2005) is:

	http://www.dmtf.org/standards/cim/cim_schema_v29

Be sure to pick up the 'ReadMe'.  There are ZIPs of the
PDF (UML) and MOF (Schema) files.  Don't bother to pick
up the large ZIP of the VISIO (UML) files.

Please send any replies to 'pwg at pwg.org' (as above).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434