McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Jan 26 13:08:12 EST 2005

Hi,

[Forwarding to PWG list - I missed Harry's note on Sunday]

See below for conference info and link to PWG Steering
Committee minutes from PWG meeting in Camas.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

PS - While the PWG Steering Committee is formally composed
of the PWG officers and the chairs of PWG working groups,
all are welcome to join and participate.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434