McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Fri May 13 12:40:48 EDT 2005

Hi,

We will have a PWG Steering Committee telecon next Thursday (19 May).
The time will be 8am PDT / 11am EDT to accomodate Harry Lewis's schedule.

Only Lee Farrell (Canon, PWG Vice-Chair) may be travelling to Toronto for
the P2600 meetings.  The other PWG officers and PWG WG chairs are not
travelling to Toronto.  We hope that Lee can dial-in.

Harry will send an announcement and agenda out sometime early next week.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com