PWG> SC - Sept 8 Mins Posted

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 15 12:34:26 EDT 2005

Sorry, Ira. I thought I was the (only) fly in the ointment and, having
resolved my issue prior to releasing minutes I thought it would be better
to try and stay on schedule. As you point out, if there are others with
conflict on 9/22, including yourself, we'll go ahead and reschedule for
9/29 as a one-time jog in the schedule.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>
Sent by: owner-pwg at pwg.org
09/15/2005 09:58 AM

Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM at IBMUS, pwg at pwg.org
cc

Subject
RE: PWG> SC - Sept 8 Mins Posted

Hi Harry,

According to my notes from last week's PWG SC teleconference, we are NOT
in fact meeting next on Thursday (22 September) due to multiple conflicts.
We are meeting next on the following Thursday (29 September) and the
immediately following week on Thursday (6 October), back on our regular
bi-weekly schedule.

Could we sort this out, please?

PS - I'm one of those with hard conflicts on Thursday (22 September).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434