PWG> FW: XML Schema Best Practices

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Feb 1 17:32:44 EST 2006

Hi,

Forwarded from the IETF NetConf WG (XML-based network
device configuation).  Like Andy Bierman (co-chair of
IETF NetConf WG), I have not reviewed this material
yet, but it looks promising.

Topics addressed include use of namespaces, versioning
of schemas, extending schemas, etc.

These best practices documents were developed by a
collaboration on the XML-DEV mailing list.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com