McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Feb 21 12:41:16 EST 2006

Hi,

This is our scheduled week for a PWG Steering Committee meeting.

One agenda item I'd suggest is some discussion of PWG education
objectives at the upcoming OSDL Printing Summit in April.  Thanks
to a gracious offer of funding from FSG, I'll be attending the
OSDL Printing Summit and will be happy to present slides and take
messages to the meeting on behalf of the PWG.

To the best of my knowledge, Craig Whittle will not be attending.

Paul Danbold (Apple) will be attending and probably speaking on
MacOS printing architecture.

It would be a big help if a few other active PWG folks attended!

PWG Steering Committee - Thursday - 23 Feb - 3:10pm EST
Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc