PWG> SC - SC meeting on Thu 20 April? - No

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Apr 19 12:15:17 EDT 2006

Hi,

Harry Lewis is busy in the AFP color meetings this week.

Per our face-to-face, the PWG SC needs to meet and approve the
PMP MFP Alerts project - but ONLY when there is a written list
of milestones with dates for _each_ deliverable - not just "do
MFP Alerts"!

I suggest we skip tomorrow's PWG Steering Committee meeting
and meet as scheduled on Thursday 4 May 3:10pm EDT.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com