PWG> SC - Should PWG consider hosting print info wiki?

PWG> SC - Should PWG consider hosting print info wiki?

PWG> SC - Should PWG consider hosting print info wiki?

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at
Tue Dec 12 14:12:56 EST 2006

On behalf of the FSG Open Printing Steering Commitee,
at the PWG SC meeting next week (21 December 2006),
could we please briefly talk about PWG possibly hosting
the "undocuprint" web pages?
- Ira

Chair - FSG Open Printing Steering Committee
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434