Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Dec 12 14:19:48 EST 2006

OK
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>
12/12/2006 12:12 PM

Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM at IBMUS, wamwagner at comcast.net
cc
pwg at pwg.org
Subject
RE: PWG> SC - Should PWG consider hosting print info wiki?

Hi,

On behalf of the FSG Open Printing Steering Commitee,
at the PWG SC meeting next week (21 December 2006),
could we please briefly talk about PWG possibly hosting
the "undocuprint" web pages?

Chair - FSG Open Printing Steering Committee
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434