PWG> PWG SC on Thu 18 Jan?

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 16 14:55:26 EST 2007

Short answer YES.

Thursday is all day Open AFP in Boulder but I do plan to duck out for the
SC conference call. Don't have agenda developed yet... happy to
accommodate any suggested topics.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>
Sent by: owner-pwg at pwg.org
01/16/2007 12:06 PM

"'pwg at pwg.org'" <pwg at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
PWG> PWG SC on Thu 18 Jan?

Hi,

By my count, there should be a PWG Steering Committee
meeting this Thursday.  Harry, do you plan to have one?

Chair - FSG Open Printing Steering Committee
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com