Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Dec 18 17:17:15 EST 2002

At yesterday's CIP4/PODi/FSG color and imaging attribute telecon, we decided
to have one more telecon to see if we can finish the review of the IPP color
attributes, their mapping to JDF, and the JDF subset and extensions
required.

Here are the details:

Thursday, December 19, 2002
9:30 - 10:30 AM Pacific Standard Time
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

US and International: +1 650-690-9367
Telnet Number (HP-only): T348-9367
Meeting ID: 2474
Meeting Password: 123

We'll also use the HP Webex server too (not the CIP4 webex):
http://hp.webex.com
No password.

Agenda:
Finish reviewing the color and imaging attribute subset of JDF and mapping
from IPP:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/jobticket/IPP_Mapping/ippjdf-mapping-latest.do

and the JDF/1.2 extensions:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/jobticket/JDF_extensions/JDF1.1a-4Sept2002-wit
h-color-ext-latest.zip

We also need to review the 3 EFI named color attributes at the end of the
table which don't have a priority and a description.  8 EFI attribute names
have been assigned to existing IPP attributes in the body of the table.
However, there are still 3 EFI color attribute names left at the end of the
table which should be given descriptions and included in the mapping and JDF
subset.

I'll up-load an updated version by the end of today.  As with other PWG
groups, I also up-load files with the dates in them as well, so that it is
clear which version.

Tom