Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Mon Mar 17 13:17:21 EST 2003

> All,
>
> This Thursday at 1pm EDT is the Semantic Model teleconference. This
> week's teleconference will be dedicated to the Document Object
>
> The teleconference is one hour long.  It will be run using phone and
> Webex. Anyone that does not yet have Webex installed
> should do that before Thursday.  Information for the phone and
> Webex are included below.
>
> The agenda for the Semantic Model teleconference is :
>
> 1) Adjust agenda
> 2) Walk through Document Object Specification
	Tom Hastings will send out link to specification under separate
cover
3) Check out the latest changes to the Semantic Model Specification
	We will use the version with revision marks.
> 	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/wd-sm10-20030317.pdf
	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/wd-sm10-20030317-rev.pdf
> 3) Next Steps
>

> Pete
> All,
>

> 		Peter Zehler
> 		XEROX
> 		Xerox Architecture Center
> 		Email: PZehler at crt.xerox.com
> 		Voice:    (585) 265-8755
> 		FAX:      (585) 265-8871
> 		US Mail: Peter Zehler
> 			        Xerox Corp.
> 			        800 Phillips Rd.
> 			        M/S 128-30E
> 			        Webster NY, 14580-9701

> Dial in Info:
> Phone Number: (877) 776-6306
> (Phone Number for Xerox Employees: 8*594-0576)
>  PARTICIPANT PASSCODE: 437874#
> webex info:
> We will also use an on line tool called webex,
> if you have not used this before, setup up by
> following the First Time Users instructions.
> Do this in advance of the meeting.
>
> -------------------------
> FIRST TIME USERS
> -------------------------
> For fully interactive meetings, including the ability
> to present your documents and applications, a one-time
> setup takes less than 10 minutes. Click this URL to set up now:
>
> http://hp.webex.com
>
> Then click New User.
> -------------------------
>
> On Thursday use:
> https://hp.webex.com/join/
>
> Then click join unlisted meeting.
> Use the info below:
> -------------------------

Webex MEETING SUMMARY
Name: PWG Semantic Model
Date: 3/20/2003
Time: 1:00PM, (GMT -04:00) Eastern Time, USA & Canada (Daylight Time)
         10:00AM, (GMT -07:00) Pacific Time, USA & Canada (Daylight Time)
Meeting Number: 21366675
Meeting Password: pwg_sm
Host:
Bob Taylor (HP)