SM> RE: JDF FileSpec/@FileFormatVersionand IPP "document-form at-versi on"for PDF/X and TIFF/IT

McCarthy, Ann L AMcCarthy at crt.xerox.com
Thu Mar 20 11:17:07 EST 2003

Martin,

One question:
What is FP? I did not see that in the 1998 standard - my impression
from reading the spec is that TIFF/IT is the all inclusive designation.
Is that not correct?

Also, regarding your comment:
>But, as I commented above, the list in the spec can only be regarded as
>incomplete, so it might be better to explicitly make it a set of examples
>and include only some of these?
It seems better to me to put the complete list that you have provided into
the spec. One benefit is that it clearly warns readers that each of these
conformance levels is distinct.

Regards,
Ann

Ann L. McCarthy
XIG/SSTC Imaging Systems Architect
Internal:8*221-8701     External: 585-231-8701
FAX: 585-265-8871      Mailcode: B128-30E