SM> Corrected info for Page Override Review telecon

SM> Corrected info for Page Override Review telecon

SM> Corrected info for Page Override Review telecon

Zehler, Peter PZehler at
Wed May 28 14:58:55 EDT 2003

This Thursday at 1pm EDT is the Semantic Model teleconference. This
week's teleconference will be dedicated to IPP Page Overrides and
replacing the deprecated 5100.4-2001.  (The document contains 20

The teleconference is 2 hours long.  It will be run using phone and
Webex. Anyone that does not yet have Webex installed
should do that before Thursday.  Information for the phone and
Webex are included below.

The agenda for the Semantic Model teleconference is :

1) PWG Semantic Model & Schema status
2) Walk through issues and sections in the Override spec
The file for review is the pdf file:
3) Next Steps

			Peter Zehler
			Xerox Architecture Center
			Email: PZehler at
			Voice:    (585) 265-8755
			FAX:      (585) 265-8871
			US Mail: Peter Zehler
				        Xerox Corp.
				        800 Phillips Rd.
				        M/S 128-30E
				        Webster NY, 14580-9701

Dial in Info:
Phone Number: (877) 776-6306
(Phone Number for Xerox Employees: 8*594-0576)
webex info:
We will also use an on line tool called webex,
if you have not used this before, setup up by
following the First Time Users instructions.
Do this in advance of the meeting.

For fully interactive meetings, including the ability
to present your documents and applications, a one-time
setup takes less than 10 minutes. Click this URL to set up now:

Then click New User.

On Thursday use:

Then click join unlisted meeting.
Use the info below:

Name: Semantic Model
Time: 10:00AM, (GMT -07:00) Pacific Time, USA & Canada (DayLight Time)
         10:00AM, (GMT -07:00) Pacific Time, USA & Canada (Daylight Time)
Meeting Number: 26605116
Meeting Password: pwg_sm
Alan Berkema (HP)