SM> Semantic Model (JobX) teleconference

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Wed Jul 2 11:15:38 EDT 2003

All,

Thursday July 10th at 1pm EDT is the Semantic Model teleconference. This
week's Teleconference will be dedicated to IPP JobX.  The document is
available on the PWG server at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/wd-ippjobx10-20030702.doc
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/wd-ippjobx10-20030702.doc>
(If someone could convert this to PDF I would appreciate it.  I haven't
found my copy of distiller to put on my new system yet.)

The teleconference is 2 hours long.  It will be run using phone and Webex.
Anyone that does not yet have Webex installed should do that before
Thursday.  Information for the phone and Webex are included below.  NOTE:
New Dial in number and passcode

The agenda for the Semantic Model teleconference is:
1) Discuss the print-quality issue (see included notes below)
2) Discuss the document-xxx-supplied changes in JobX
3) Discuss the output-device resolution

Pete

PS: Bob let me know if there is a problem hosting Webex.

Dial in Info:
Phone Number:(877) 707-6056
(Phone Number for Xerox Employees: 8*594-0077)
 PARTICIPANT PASSCODE: 437874#
webex info:
We will also use an on line tool called webex,
if you have not used this before, setup up by
following the First Time Users instructions.
Do this in advance of the meeting.

-------------------------
FIRST TIME USERS
-------------------------
For fully interactive meetings, including the ability
to present your documents and applications, a one-time
setup takes less than 10 minutes. Click this URL to set up now:

http://hp.webex.com <http://hp.webex.com>

Then click New User.

On Thursday use:
https://hp.webex.com/join/ <https://hp.webex.com/join/>