SM> SM teleconference

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Mon Aug 11 10:06:01 EDT 2003

All,

There will be no Semantic Model teleconference this week.  .  If we have
enough content and interest we will hold a teleconference on August 21.  I
will be collecting comments from the PWG on moving the Document Object,
Overrides and JobX to 'Prototype' maturity level.   This week (when I'm not
vacationing) I will be updating the Semantic Model and Schema.  Bob Taylor
has raised a few issues and I will send them out under separate cover.  I
have found several oversights and typing/paste errors that I will correct.
I will also do a cross check with the three specifications listed above
Please send ANY comments on the Semantic Model and Schema to this mail list.
I would also like to get proposed agenda items for a teleconference on the
21st.

Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX