Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Thu Jul 1 07:45:24 EDT 2004

All,

It is not only the PWG5105.1-2004 (PWG Semantic Model) that references
draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2.  PWG5100.5-2003 (IPP Document Object) also contains
normative references. PSI relies indirectly through these two approved
specifications on draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2.

We completed and approved draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2 back in 2001.  The work to
finally get it through the IETF is minimal.  While we have the IETF's
attention lets finish this work off.

Pete

Peter Zehler
XEROX