Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 9 00:51:50 EDT 2004

Peter, where are you placing these? If I navigate FTP to
Semantic-Model/Schema I see a zip file dated Jan 2003.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"Zehler, Peter" <PZehler at crt.xerox.com>
Sent by: owner-sm at pwg.org
07/02/2004 06:38 AM

"PWG Semantic Model WG (sm at pwg.org)" <sm at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
SM> Schema errors fixed and SM web page updated

All,
Since I received no objections to the proposed fixes to the Semantic Model
Schema I have made the changes and updated the PWG web site.  The changes
are:
1)  Replaced the Server element definition in PwgSemanticModel.xsd with
one containing an extension point
2)  Replaced the PDLOverrideSupported element definition  in
PrinterDescription.xsd to make it single valued
3)  Replaced the Version element definition in PwgCommon.xsd so the
pattern facet will permit any major.minor version
4)  Replaced the absolute URL with a relative URL for every include
element in the schema (MasterListOfPwgSemanticElements.xsd,
MediaElements.xsd, PwgCommon.xsd, PwgSemanticModel.xsd, PwgObjects.xsd)
5)  Added a note to the SM web page clarifying that a local copy must be
used for product development and deployment
6)  Bumped the version numbers of the affected schema files
To Do: I still have to fix the language pattern definitions throughout the
schema.  A proposal of the fix will be sent out prior to the change.
Pete
Peter Zehler
XEROX
Xerox Innovation Group