Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xeroxlabs.com
Mon Nov 27 12:04:34 EST 2006

All,

Unless we hear strong objection the PWG SM teleconference will now be
held on Thursdays at 8am pacific, 11 am eastern.
<http://www.google.com/calendar/render?pli=1>

Sorry I appeared to disappear for a while but I can now continue with
the SM work.  Since I have not seen any public disclosure
of WSD we shall use the next teleconference to pick up the discussion of
a Copy Service we started in Lexington.

On Thursday November 30 there will be a Semantic Model Teleconference.

Date/Time:
November 30 2006
11 am - 12 pm eastern
Dial-In
Tele-Con Number:1-866-365-4406
PassCode: 2635888
WebEx Meeting Details (http://www.mymeetings.com):
Meeting Number: 747275324
Meeting Passcode: PwgSm
Meeting Host: Peter Zehler
Join Instructions for Instant Net Conference:
1. Join the meeting now:
http://www.mymeetings.com/xerox/nc/join.php?i=747275324&p=PwgSm&t=c
2. Enter the required fields.
3. Indicate that you have read the Privacy Policy.
4. Click on Proceed. If you have problems with the above link, go to
http://www.mymeetings.com , select "join an event" and use the meeting
number and passcode from above.

Agenda:
 1) Approve previous meeting minutes (None to approve)
 2) Agenda bashing
 3) Discuss UML conversion progress
 4) Discuss Copy service
       a) High level functionality
       b) Operations
       c) Jobs
 4) Discuss next steps and dates

The current schema is available at:
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/Schema/PwgSm_101506.zip>

I will try and get out some initial UML diagrams prior to the
teleconference

Peter Zehler
XEROX
Xerox Innovation Group