Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xeroxlabs.com
Tue Jan 23 13:26:04 EST 2007

All,

A short document for use at this week's teleconference is available at
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/PwgSmIssues_070123.pdf>.  The
primary purpose of this document is to provide some pictures associated
with different issues we will be discussing.  It is not intended to be
anything other than a convenience for the teleconference.  The last
diagram shows a more fully describes Print Service than the schema/WSDL
currently on the PWG ftp site.  The differences are that I added more
IPP operations to the Print Service and made some of the operation names
more general (e.g. PausePrinter becomes Pause).  Below is the updated
teleconference information.

Pete

Peter Zehler
XEROX