Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xeroxlabs.com
Thu Jan 25 12:32:34 EST 2007

All,
My sincere apologies for missing today's teleconference.  There is a
first time for everything....including a daughter's understanding of
winter driving and basic physics.  All is well, nobody was hurt and only
minor damage.  I am rescheduling this teleconference for next Thursday
at the 11 am slot.  Please let me know if there is any objection.  I
will be using the same documents.  Below is the updated meeting
information.
Sorry about that,
Pete

Peter Zehler