[SM] RE: Important errata for SM Schema

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Thu Dec 6 11:56:39 UTC 2012

Make that 4 mistakes.  The next error is that FinishingCol was the wrong type.  The other is that every member within a processing element's complex type should be decorated with the MustHonor attribute.  None of these errata affect the specification.  We just need to bring the schema in line with the specification.

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com<mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.
800 Phillips Rd.
M/S 128-25E
Webster NY, 14580-9701

PS Don't you love getting that last bug out of code...

There were two mistakes that have gone undetected for some time in the PWG Semantic Model schema.  CharsetSupported and NaturalLanguageSupported were not properly encoded as a list of keyword.  The specifications have it right.  I never included them in my prototyping and just tripped over them while resolving some notification issues.  This would be a good reason to update all services to a common namespace/schema at some point.  The fix will be in v1.184 of the PWG Semantic Model Schema.
Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com<mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.