Just a friendly reminder that we have a planning meeting scheduled at 2pm ET tomorrow, August 15, 2013.
1. Information from W3C (are we presenting, etc.)
2. Specifics on what we want to propose at this workshop
- CSS properties corresponding to SM job ticket elements?
- CSS property providing different versions of a job ticket (like fonts are handled)?
- Some version of the CSS3 Page Media Module to use for generating the document data?
3. Other key points
- Job ticket mapping experience
- Why you need a standard job ticket
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair