[SM3] CORRECTION - Minutes from CIP4/PWG meeting posted (10 December2013)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 16:44:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

This time with the correct date, acknowledgment to Rick for taking
notes during the meeting, and adjournment time, I've just posted
minutes from the CIP4/PWG meeting this past Tuesday at:

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/minutes/cip4-tsc-pwg-minutes-20131210.htm

Many thanks to Rick Yardumian who took notes which are the basis
of these minutes!

PS - I deleted the notes with wrong meeting date (Monday).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com