[SM3] [SC] Nov 20th - New Draft of SM3 Charter Has Been Posted

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 23:17:06 UTC 2013

Hi Alan,

An Interim standard-track draft of CWMP Printer Data Model *was* posted in
August 2013 and presented to Broadband Forum as a keynote speech (by me)
in mid-September 2013.  The Q1 2013 milestone is correct.  All the changes
from
the most recent previous CWMP BOF spec were clarifications or simply the
completion of the IPP to SM XML Schema mapping table and start of the
Printer MIB to SM XML Schema (subunits) mapping table.  There were 7 drafts
from the CWMP BOF team over a period of two years.

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-smcwmpprint10-20130831.pdf

Cheers,
- Ira (co-editor of CWMP Printer Data Model w/ Nancy Chen)

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com