I have just posted the first stand-alone draft of the Mapping of
CIP4 JDF to PWG PJT:
This document will be shared with CIP4 for their meeting this week.
11.1 6 April 2014
* April 2014 - second draft in SM WG
- Kept status as Interim Draft, consistent with previous reviews of JDF
- Converted spec to current PWG document template (copying each body
section as plaintext to avoid format errors).
- Corrected copyright dates and headers/footers.
- Rewrote Abstract and section 1 to clarify single-mapping scope (JDF to
- Added sections 2.1 to 2.4 on conformance, printer, and other terminology
- Completely rewrote sections 3.1 to 3.4 on rationale, use cases,
out-of-scope, and design requirements for consistency with other recent PWG
- Added section 5 on conformance requirements.
- Added sections 6 to 8 on internationalization, security, and IANA
- Added or updated references in section 9.
11.2 5 October 2011 to 24 October 2013
* October 2013 - first draft in SM WG (w/ Adobe PPD and MSPS mappings
included) by Paul Tykodi, with additions to especially MSPS mapping.
* Five previous drafts - in Cloud WG and MFD WG.
- Initial content from Mike Sweet, Justin Hutchings, Paul Tykodi, and Ira
- Partial mapping from JDF to PJT from Ira McDonald.