[SM3] Schedule for JDFMAP calls in December/January

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:13:44 UTC 2014

Hi Rainer and Rick,

Per our discussion this morning on our short JDFMAP special call, our
next JDFMAP special calls will be:

- Monday 15 December 2014
- Monday 12 January 2015
- Monday 19 January 2015

PLEASE review the substantial changes to the mapping table, many
new section 4.1.x detailed mappings, and section 4.2 Job state mapping
before next Monday's last call of 2014 - send comments in plaintext by
email before the call, if possible.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com