[SM3] Posted Mapping of JDF to PJT (15 December 2014)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 01:39:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

*Our next special SM WG call for JDFMAP will be on Monday 12 January 2015.*

I completed updated the mapping in the JDFMAP spec per Rainer
Prosi's comments during our special SM WG call on Monday 15
December.  Please review changes in mapping table, sections
4.1.x detailed mappings, and section 4.2 Job state mapping.

I have just posted a new draft of JDFMAP:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/wd/wd-smjdfmap10-20141215-rev.pdf
  - PDF of revisions with line numbers

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/wd/wd-smjdfmap10-20141215-rev.docx
  - MS Word source of revisions with line numbers

Rainer - *please* ONLY do updates with "Track Changes" enabled
*in*
*the MS Word source* (with a changed date suffix in filename and
cover page) but *not in the PDF*, and send to Rick & Ira - thank you!

This document is for review in future JDFMAP special telecons
(currently scheduled for Monday 12 January and Monday 19 January).

-------------------------------
Change History

15 December 2014 – JDFMAP update by SM WG and Rainer Prosi

* December 2014 – draft in SM WG – from 12/15/14 review
- Kept status as Interim draft
- Reviewed and accepted/revised all sections 4.1.x through 4.1.21 Print
RenderingIntent
- Added notes to applicable sections 4.1.x about mapping of JDF negative
range values
- Reviewed and accepted/revised section 4.2 Job State mapping (though this
only applies to JobReceipt (i.e., Job processing results)
- Resume next review at Overrides in mapping table
- Discussed dates for January special calls (01/12 & 01/19)
- Discussed dates for milestones – Prototype draft for February 2015 PWG
F2F and PWG Last Call for April/May PWG F2F
- TODO – CLOSED –Abandoned plan for sections 4.1.x keyword mapping tables –
they are either trivial or implementation-dependent
- TODO – CLOSED –Abandoned plan for section 4.3 Printer State mapping table
(out-of-scope for JobTicket/JobReceipt)