[SM3] constraints/resolvers: definition not for multiple elements

Norbert Schade Norbert.Schade at conexant.com
Tue Feb 18 12:35:48 UTC 2014

I think I identified an oversight in SM 1.185:
When checking JobConstraintsSupported/JobResoversSupported (definitions in both the print service schema and the service types schema), both objects show children JobConstraint/JobResolver that are mandatory and single.
Mandatory is ok, but single I don't understand.
If these two elements should not be maxOccurs="unbounded", I would not understand the design.
We discussed the option of assigning numerous constraints to the same resolver in some phone call. However I didn't verify that at the time. yesterday I tried that. Failed.
Was this an oversight?
If so, this change request would be urgent and might perhaps be considered for version 2.900.
regards
Norbert

Norbert Schade
Systems Engineer (printing)
Imaging Solutions
Conexant Systems, Inc.
201 Jones Road
Waltham, MA 02451
U.S.A.
Tel: 1-781-370-8929
Email: norbert.schade at conexant.com<mailto:norbert.schade at conexant.com>

Conexant E-mail Firewall (Conexant.Com) made the following annotations

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."