[SM3] Items to discuss at the forthcoming F2F meeting

[SM3] Items to discuss at the forthcoming F2F meeting

[SM3] Items to discuss at the forthcoming F2F meeting

Manchala, Daniel Daniel.Manchala at xerox.com
Mon Jul 21 19:10:35 UTC 2014


While going through the SM3 schema, Bill came up with a few items to discuss at the forthcoming F2F meeting in Toronto to be held in Aug 2014.


1.       Group of elements in the current job ticket are inappropriate and are probably related to the receipt.

2.       Change MediaType from top level to lower level in the MediaCol tree => change the print job ticket schema. Should we do a call for objections? This will make us to make changes both to the schema and the SM3 document.

Attendees at the meeting:
Bill Wagner
Paul Tykodi
Norbert Schrade
Rick Yardumian
Daniel Manchala



More information about the sm3 mailing list