[SM3] SM3, version 2.901: some changes

[SM3] SM3, version 2.901: some changes

[SM3] SM3, version 2.901: some changes

Norbert Schade Norbert.Schade at conexant.com
Mon Jun 30 13:03:47 UTC 2014

Attaching the 3 files I changed on Friday again, this time as a zip in case they get filtered (happened to me).
Again, these changes are not fixing everything. My goal was to validate all schemas in one folder.

I'm now going to check the issues in ServiceOperations.xsd.

From: Norbert Schade
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 5:51 PM
To: 'Semantic Model 3.0 Workgroup discussion list'
Subject: SM3, version 2.901: namespaces

I've changed 3 files so far.
Note: I am not claiming that I'm really fixing anything here. But with my changes it is easier to compare.

The Security schema only has the one change I mentioned: ClientRoleWKV -> ClientTypeWKV

With the xmldsig-core-schema we get name clashes.
If I simply empty that schema completely, but keep the schema (for namespace declaration at this point), it works.
The xenc schema I mainly changed the imports at the beginning of the file.

Anyhow, this will hopefully show some differences that will help us identify the problem behind it.
If the security guys need a local xmldsig schema with slightly different objects, we have to be careful with the namespaces and object names/types.

I have not yet investigated the issues with the ServiceOperations schema. They are related to GetSecurityAttributesRequest  and GetSecurityAttributesResponse.
Therefore the 3 schemas that call objects in ServiceOperations, fail as well.

Hope it helps at least making the next step. Back to it Monday.

Norbert Schade
Systems Engineer (printing)
Imaging Solutions
Conexant Systems, Inc.
201 Jones Road
Waltham, MA 02451
Tel: 1-781-370-8929
Email: norbert.schade at conexant.com<mailto:norbert.schade at conexant.com>

More information about the sm3 mailing list