[SM3] SM3, version 2.901: some changes

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 13:43:36 UTC 2014

Hi Norbert,

If you do directly upload to the PWG FTP site (now or in the future),
please follow the PWG document filename standard:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/process/pwg-namespace-policy-20060112.txt

And please make SURE to append the eight-character date in the
filename, so that it is safe and self-describing out of context.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com